Date(s) - 10/20/2012
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lonestar Motorsports Park
Category(ies) No Categories
Lone Star Mopar Fest (LSMF) is a family-friendly gathering of 2005-2013 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Challenger, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT owners.
As enthusiasts we wanted to create an event where owners who like to “show” and owners who like to “go” can all gather in one place. We call it “Where Appearance and Performance Converge”.
There is something for everyone at this event:
- Texas-Sized Meet & Greet
- People’s Choice Show-N-Shine
- Vendor Alley
- Quarter-Mile Racing
- Kids Zone
- Food Truck Concession Area
- Hennessey Performance Shop Tour
8:00am – Gates Open
9:00am – Welcome Address and Official Start of Event DayVisit www.LoneStarMoparFest.com for the latest event and Host Hotel information.Admission Fees:
- Registered owners and their passengers are admitted for free with entry ticket.
- Spectators (non-owners) are welcome.
- Event Day admission (without ticket) is $5 per person.
- Children 12 and under are free.
Race Program Info:
- A “RACE DAY TECH CARD” is required to if you plan to participate in the Test & Tune, the Quarter-Mile Race Program, or the Autocross.
- One $20 tech card is good for any/all of the track events.
- 8:45am – Drivers Meeting (Autocross and Quarter-Mile Racing).
- 9:45am – Track Opens for Race Events.
- Helmet Required for all Quarter-Mile Racing.
People’s Choice Show-N-Shine Info:
- Every car is automatically entered into S-N-S and will receive a participant number to display on their dash and one voting ballot.
- Voting Period is from 12:00pm to 2:30pm.
- There be one winner chosen from each of the six classes: 300s, Chargers, Magnums, Challengers, Grand Cherokee SRTs, and Classic Mopars.
Links & Social Media
Lone Star Mopar Fest
Event Registration: http://lsmf2012.eventbrite.com/
Space City LX